Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel: Bound Warriors #3) - Felicity Heaton Einar is an angel but he's also a hunter, one of the best at tracking down demons who are causing trouble on earth. He has been sent to find 3 demons who have been the cause of multiple human deaths but he gets more than he bargained for when he finds Taylor. Taylor was born half demon and half human but she spends her life hunting the demons who prey on humans and other weaker demons. When Einar tracks down one of the demons he has been searching for he finds Taylor fighting it and is drawn to her strength and skill. The attraction isn't one sided but they both know that there is nothing more forbidden than love between an angel and a demon. With Einar needing Taylor's help to track down the remaining demons can they resist each other and what will happen to them if they don't?

Her Warrior Angel is the 3rd story in Felicity Heaton's Her Angel series and although it's the last book currently available I really hope we will get to read more about these characters in the future. I'm sure there is more to tell & I'm looking forward to meeting more of these sexy angels (have you seen the covers for this series - you can't tell me they're not hot!). Although the stories in this series can be read as a stand alone story I'd still recommend reading them in order - you really won't want to miss any of them.

Although Einar didn't quite manage to steal me away from Lukas (the hero of Her Fallen Angel) he came pretty close. He is an alpha male at his best and I'm sure he'll capture plenty of hearts. Taylor is probably my favorite of the heroine's in the series so far and is an ideal match for Einar, they are both physically strong and determined to stop demons from hurting others. Both are courageous, protective and have serious fighting skills which leads to a more action packed story than the first two novellas. The story is fast paced and will keep you gripped from the very beginning, Felicity has proved that she can write a good fight scene that will make it easy for you to picture every move made as you are reading.

Even though the story is full of action there is still time for the romance and I continue to be impressed with how well Felicity manages to round out her characters in a novella. I didn't find any of the romance unbelievable which can often be a problem with shorter stories and I can't wait to see what she can do with a full length novel. This series is one I'd definitely recommend to fans of paranormal romance, especially if you like them to include a scorching heat level. This is a series not to be missed.