Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Happily Never After (Night Huntress, #1.5) - Jeaniene Frost When Bones is asked for help by a human he cares for he sends Chance to assist her. Greta is worried for her grandchildren and doesn't hesitate when it comes to accepting Chance's help. What should have been a simple job becomes much more complicated when Chance sets eyes on Isabella but can he help her and her brother?

I've read quite a few novellas and can happily say this is one of the best. Although it is part of the Night Huntress series it doesn't feature Cat and we only have a brief appearance from Bones but it is still well worth reading.

I loved getting to find out more about Chance and hope to see more of him & Isabella in the future. We also get to see Bones through Greta's eyes which was interesting, I'd have loved to have heard more from her. She was a great character & had me laughing out loud with some of her outrageous comments!

There was a surprising amount of character development for such a short story & I was left caring about each of the main characters. Although I'd have loved to read this as a full length novel the story is still a worthy addition to the series & not to be missed by fans.