Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Falling, Freestyle - Vivian Arend Dana, Jack and Kane have been inseparable since Dana moved into their building years ago, they spend all their free time together but Dara has started to get fed up of them seeing her as one of the boys. Jack and Kane are as different as night and day but Dara has developed strong feelings for both of them, she'd love to move things forward but who should she pick? Can their friendship survive if she chooses one over the other?

I always enjoy Vivian Arend's paranormal romances so I thought it was about time I gave one of her contemporaries a try and Falling, Freestyle didn't disappoint. As a novella this is a fast read but it is full of heat and just about melted my kindle! Dara is definitely a gutsy lady - she knows what she wants and she's going to do whatever it takes to get it. As soon as they arrive at the ski resort for their annual holiday she sets her plan in motion and it doesn't take long before she's fulfilling her wildest fantasies.

Although it's a fairly short story Vivian Arend managed to show how deep the friendship goes between all three main characters. They are all worried about the effect that introducing sex will have on their friendship, especially as the menage is a weekend only thing and Dara is planning on using it as a way to see which of the two guys she is most compatible with. Jack is Dara's rock, he is always there when she needs him and she can't imagine her life without him. He is also the more dominant of the two and his tastes definitely fall on the more kinky side. Kane on the other hand is a practical joker who brings fun to the friendship, he's also an exhibitionist who likes nothing more than the idea of being caught. Between Jack and Kane Dara gets more than she'd bargained for both in and out of the bedroom but it doesn't make her decision any easier.

If you're looking for a fun, erotic read you can't go far wrong with Falling, Freestyle. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series!