Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Submit to Desire - Tiffany Reisz The Siren is one of my favourite books of the year so it's no surprise that I've been devouring everything else I can find that was written by Tiffany Reisz. She has fast become an automatic buy author and I can't imagine that changing any time soon. The more we learn about the cast of characters in the Original Sinners series the more I love them and the more I want to see of them. It's funny because Tiffany manages to pull me completely out of my comfort zone but she does it in such a gently teasing way that I hardly notice I've left safety until I take a breath and pause for a second. Even then I'm actually surprised to find that something that should shock and horrify me is actually turning me on! Not many authors have the skill to do that but Tiffany does it consistently and with such unbelievable skill.

I have been dying to learn more about Kingsley since I first met him in The Siren and oh boy was he worth the wait! Known as the King of Kink Kingsley is a dominant who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. He makes no apologies for his desires and I'm pretty sure he could convince anyone to do anything with his sexy accent, whip smart sense of humour and gorgeous body. Despite being dominant Kingsley doesn't scare the crap out of me (unlike a certain character from The Siren who I'm not going to mention here!), he is arrogant, domineering and sexy as hell and I'd happily submit to him any day of the week!

Charlie is new to the D/s lifestyle, she has always felt something was missing in her previous relationships and has always found the nice guys that she has dated somewhat boring so when Kingsley offers to spend a month training her to become a submissive it's an offer she can't refuse (who could?). I really enjoyed seeing how Kingsley introduced her to BDSM, he takes his time building up her confidence and slowly pushes her limits further every day. It was fascinating following her journey and watching her blossom as she let her deepest desires come to the surface.

Submit to Desire may only be a novella but the smut levels are off the charts. One particular scene involving a blindfold and a selection of random household objects, well lets just say I was in need of a cold shower after reading it! My only complaint about the story is that it ended, I could have happily spent days reading about Kingsley and Charlotte. I'm now a complete Kingsley addict and in desperate need of my next fix - in fact I think I'll have to go and read this novella again while I wait for Tiffany's next release! If you haven't already discovered this author's writing then you're missing out on a treat, I'd recommend starting with The Siren but I'm sure you'll soon be moving on to the novellas while you wait for The Angel to release (don't forget to check out the free short stories that are available on Tiffany's website).