Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Double Shot - Christine d'Abo Double Shot is a great introduction to the Long Shots series and left me keen to spend more time with the Long siblings. This is the story of middle sister Sadie who is the one in charge of the kitchen of the family cafe and catering business that they run together. We are also introduced to older sister Paige who is in charge of the business side of things and their younger brother Ian who is the coffee genius. Compared to her siblings Sadie has always considered herself the quiet one, she is happy to watch from the sidelines as they seek out the attention with their outrageous antics. Sadie has been friends with Paul for 10 years now and although she has always been attracted to him she has never even dreamed that he might share her interest. But when Paul hires her to cater an event at the exclusive sex club where he works things quickly start to heat up between them. Paul offers to help her fulfil her wildest fantasies but will Sadie dare to take a chance when she risks losing her best friend?

I'm a sucker for a friends to lovers story and this was no exception - I loved the chemistry between Sadie and Paul. I was surprised how easy it was to connect to the characters considering this was a novella and I thoroughly enjoyed watching things develop between them. Throw in Paul's very sexy boss Josh who happens to be the owner of Mavericks club into the mix and you're in for a very spicy threesome but will Paul and Sadie remain friends in the aftermath? Although the threesome takes place at the sex club there is no BDSM involved but you're still in for a very steamy read! I also enjoyed the relationship between Sadie, Ian and Paige and am going to enjoy getting to read both of their stories. Double Shot is highly recommended for when you're looking for a quick but naughty read.