Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3) - Christine d'Abo I have been looking forward to Ian's story ever since I started reading Double Shot, the attraction between him and the customer he knows only as Blue Eyes was intense from the very beginning and I couldn't wait to see how things turned out for them. I have to admit that I was a little nervous before starting the story though, mainly because I haven't ever read a M/M erotic romance before and I wasn't sure how I would find it. I needn't have worried though because this was my favourite story in the series so far!

Ian is such a fabulous character, he cares deeply for his sisters and works incredibly long hours to take the pressure off of them so that they can enjoy their new romantic entanglements. He has been drawn to Jeff (Blue Eyes) since the moment he first saw him but after finding out that Jeff is currently going through a divorce he refuses to act on that attraction. Ian has been hurt in the past and doesn't want to be anyone's rebound guy - especially not someone who is straight and will only end up breaking his heart to go back to being with women. Jeff on the other hand knows that Ian is the person he wants to be with and he is determined to prove it.

Without a doubt Pulled Long is a HOT read, not only are Ian and Jeff crazy about each other and unable to keep their hands to themselves but they both have an exhibitionist streak and enjoy both watching others and being watched. This leads to some very steamy scenes at Maverick's sex club that certainly raised my temperature while I was reading! Christine d'Abo definitely knows how to write good erotic romance and I can't wait to read more of her work starting with the next book in this series Calling the Shots which stars Maverick's owner Josh who I have been crushing on since Double Shot, I have a feeling his story is going to be a good one!