Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

I Need You For Christmas - Leah Braemel Ryan and Megan have been a couple for years and are crazy about each other but they are both sick of having a long distance relationship. When Megan left to follow her dream of becoming a Mountie Ryan had to stay home and look after his younger siblings after his parents died but they have kept their relationship alive with visits as often as they can. Now Megan has had enough of being so far from Ryan, she chased her dream and has spent time working as a Mountie but now she has a more important dream to follow - to spend her life by Ryan's side. Ryan also has plans to surprise Megan this Christmas, now that his siblings are away at college he has the freedom to follow Megan so that they can finally be together. They're both going to be in for quite a shock come Christmas morning!

I absolutely loved I Need You for Christmas and it was my favourite novella in the Red Hot Holidays anthology. Leah Braemel was able to create characters that I connected with immediately and even though Ryan and Megan don't get to spend much time together you could tell how much they loved each other and what a perfect couple they were. I loved the fact that they were both so willing to give up their own dreams to put their partner first and I couldn't help smiling at the way they were both making plans behind the others back. As a Mountie Megan has to be in control of every situation at all times but she loves nothing more than letting her hair down with Ryan and letting him take control. Ryan was pretty much the perfect guy, he was sweet, caring and protective of both Megan and his family, he takes his responsibilities seriously and was someone that you could rely on. At the same time he was artistic, creative, funny and incredibly sexy - the things that man can do with a couple of ropes is guaranteed to make you swoon! The ultimate feel good Christmas story I Need You for Christmas is a novella that I will be reading again every year because it left me with the biggest smile on my face.