Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

All Over You - Emily Snow 3.5 stars

I really enjoyed Devoured when I read it last year so I couldn't wait to go back to the beginning with All Over You and find out exactly what happened when Lucas and Sienna first met. Of course having already read Devoured I had some idea about what had happened but I enjoyed finding out in more detail just how Lucas ended up kicking Sienna out of his room with no explanation. If you haven't started this series yet then I'd recommend reading All Over You first but even if you've already read Devoured you're sure to enjoy this story, particularly as it is partly told from Lucas's point of view.

All Over You is a very short novella but it is available for free from Smashwords and it is always nice when an author gives a little something back to their fans in the way of extra scenes. I don't want to go into detail about the plot but I will say that I loved reading from Lucas's POV so I really hope we get to see more of that in the future. This has left me even more eager to get my hands on Consumed which is hopefully due for publication sometime this month. I really am dying to know what it is that Lucas's ex-wife has over him and why he is so willing to go along with whatever she wants to make sure it doesn't come out!