Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Vanilla on Top - C.J. Ellisson Heather is sick of being walked over by the men in her life, she has always bent over backwards to make her relationships work yet they still end in disaster and she has had enough. When her friend drags her to a speed dating night she decides that for once she is going to put her own needs first and take control of the situation. The incredibly good looking guy she has her sights set on may be well out of her league but she isn't going to let that stop her and she plans to have him at her mercy. Playboy Tony is used to getting things his own way, he is on top of his game at work and his good looks and money ensure he never has a problem getting dates. So when Heather takes charge of their first meeting and then walks away without a second look he is shocked to find himself wanting to chase after her. Heather's take charge attitude intrigues him and he can't get enough of her.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed Vanilla on Top, it was so nice to have a heroine who knows what she wants and is prepared to take risks to get it. As much as Heather was nervous at times she never showed it to Tony and I loved the way she was able to tease him and leave him hanging. She has been through her fair share of rubbish boyfriends and it was about time she got to set her own terms in a relationship. It was great to see Heather blossom as her confidence grew and that didn't just effect her relationship with Tony but also the way she interacted with her friends and how she saw herself at work. She starts off thinking that she is putting on an act but after a while she realises that deep down she can take control of her life and that she deserves to have the good things in life.

I have to say it - Tony is HOT! He was sexy as hell and he was willing to put his skills to good use! He is used to having women fall at his feet so it intrigues him when Heather seems so immune to his charms. Although he is usually the dominant one in his relationships but there is just something about Heather that makes him want to give up control and I loved the way they are so happy to experiment together and act out each others fantasies. I have to admit I loved Tony even more when he started to let his own dominant side out to play, there is something about alpha men that I find impossible to resist! There is no doubt that these two have chemistry but even though the story takes place over a relatively short time period I also felt that they had an emotional connection. They both changed for the better after meeting each other and it was like they gave each other the confidence to be who they really are inside.

If you're looking for an erotic romance with a strong heroine, a sexy Italian stallion, incredible foreplay followed by smoking hot sex alongside real relationship development then you should definitely read Vanilla on Top! The next book in the series will jump straight to the top of my wish list the second it is published and I can't wait to read more from C.J. Ellison in the future.