Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Anything for You (Coming Home, #2.5) - Jessica Scott I loved Jessica Scott's debut novel Because of You and I fell in love with Shane and Jen as a couple so as soon as I found out that Anything for You was a follow up to their story I knew I had to read it. There is no cross over of characters with Jessica's second book Until There Was You though so you don't need to have read that one before you pick up this story but it is essential to read Because of You first.

I always love getting the chance to catch up with a couple when they've had time to settle into their relationship and I couldn't wait to see how Shane and Jen were getting on. Shane is now a year into his recovery process and is slowly building his strength thanks to physiotherapy and he and Jen are happier than ever. There is one major issue that they need to work through though and it isn't going to be easy to find a solution that will keep them both happy.

I can't say much more because it would be too easy to give spoilers but if you loved the first book then I'm sure you'll enjoy catching up with the characters as much as I did. Shane and Jen really do come across as perfect for each other and I loved the fact that they are able to talk out their problems and that they really do care about what the other one wants. It was also great to see a couple of familiar faces (I love Carponti!) and this has just made me even more excited about Back to You which is Laura and Trent's story and will be published later this year.