Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Beyond Denial (Beyond, #2.5) - Kit Rocha If you're a fan of Kit Rocha's erotic dystopian series you're going to love this short freebie staring Ace and Jared. If you haven't discovered the series yet then you really don't know what you're missing - these books are scorching hot, full of sexy, leather clad, tattoo covered alpha guys who will make you swoon. I think you could probably read Beyond Denial even if you haven't read the earlier books without picking up spoilers but be warned that you won't get much of a look at the detailed world Kit Rocha has created because this is just a very small, sexy snippet. You also won't be as invested in the characters because you won't know their history but I think it will still give you an idea of how hot this series is and let you see the author's writing style.

I've been half in love with Ace ever since he tattooed Noelle in Beyond Shame and although he's only been a side character so far I've always had a strong suspicion that he's going to be my favourite member of the O'Kanes. Beyond Denial has just increased that feeling and I'm now dying to get my hands on his book! Ace is sexy as hell and I have no idea how Rachel has managed to resist him so far, I'll tell you right now if I'd stumbled across this scene with him and Jared there is no way I wouldn't have joined in! This has also increased my curiosity about Jared, we've seen him on the sidelines because Dallas thinks he would be a worthy member of the gang with his ties to the housewives of Eden but this story shows us a deeper side to him and left me wanting to see more. I'm looking forward to Bren's story in Beyond Pain but I'm desperate for more of Ace, Rachel and Cruz in Beyond Jealousy.