Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Stormy Seduction

Stormy Seduction - Vivian Arend With water shifter Matt and air shifter Laurin alone on a secluded island after a nasty storm they should be looking forward to a lazy day in paradise but Laurin knows they'll have company soon. Laurin's abilities to increase the power of her mate mean that she has been pursued by air shifters from all of the other clans for as long as she can remember. She has been in hiding for 2 years but now her secret is out it is only a matter of time before they track her down and start making claims. Matt is determined to prove that he can protect her and it's a good job he is ready for a fight.

Stormy Seduction picks up the story immediately after the ending of Stormchild and I would recommend reading the stories in order or you'll miss out. This series is a trilogy of 3 novellas but I would suggest reading them together and treating it like a full length novel as each one will leave you wanting more. I mentioned in my review of the first novella how much I liked Matt and that hasn't changed. It was nice to see a character who was willing to admit his feelings so quickly, is prepared to protect his partner but doesn't want to force her into anything she is uncomfortable with. He is happy to let her accept their relationship in her own time and is willing to take things slowly if that's what Laurin wants.

Matt and Laurin definitely have chemistry and if you're looking for a hot, erotic, paranormal read then this is definitely a series you'll want to check out. When Laurin's next teaching assignment takes her to the otter clan Matt's skills as a shaman are also required for their summer fertility ritual. The otter clan are highly sexed and very uninhibited so as you can imagine the fertility ritual is quite a public display. I will warn you that the story contains a menage scene, voyeurism and exhibitionism but it is very well written and will leave you fanning yourself as you read. Although I would have loved to have seen some of the scenes fleshed out a little more I'm still really enjoying the series and looking forward to reading the final installment.