Feelingfictional

Feelingfictional

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) - Jeaniene Frost,  Tavia Gilbert I already reviewed Halfway to the Grave when I first read it so I'm not going to review it again here. (You can read my original review here http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/478086207)

Instead I just want to make a few comments about the audiobook version which I have to thank Brit for recommending to me. I have to admit that I don't often listen to audiobooks because I find I get distracted too easily but I found myself completely absorbed in this story. I'm not sure if that is because I'm already such a fan of this series or because narrator Tavia Gilbert does such a fantastic job but either way I'm looking forward to listening to the remaining books.

I'll confess that I wasn't too keen on the accent used for Bones to begin with but it didn't take me too long to get used to it and I loved the way the narrator has given each character their own unique voice. I've never listened to a romance book before so the smexy scenes did make me blush and I don't think I could listen to this book in a public place but I still really enjoyed it. I'd definitely be happy to recommend the audiobooks for this series as much as I recommend the books.